The Truth Is....
Here are some myths about senior portraits.
1. I HAVE to use the school's yearbook photographer - WRONG! The school may suggest that you be photographed by their recommended photographer, but all you have to do is have a yearbook head shot done by them. Have your real senior portraits are done where ever you want to. It is your choice! So why not choose the best HS Senior photographer in the Valley...Mikel's Photography & Design.
2. Senior portraits are expensive - Not true. Although many clients love their photos and will spend a lot on them, not every client will. You may choose to spend as little as $75 from for and individual photo or save BIG with our package pricing. It is your choice, Mikel will help make the selection and ordering process very easy.
3. We charge extra for retouching - Nope! While some studios may charge extra for blemishes or unwanted scars ALL retouching is included in your portraits. We just don’t do the minimum like other studios; we take care of it all. Every wall galley portrait is framed and ready for you to display proudly at home, all with no extra cost.
4. My relative/friend can take my senior portraits - OK, but let us assure you that it takes so much more than just owning a camera to be a photographer. Remember any can take a good picture, but to create a piece of art takes a true artist. Mikel has had years of training from across the country by the industry's leaders. Making Mikel's Photography & Design the standard in the Las Vegas area which all other photographer follow. By using proper lighting and posing techniques, he knows exactly how to make you look your best.
5. I can take my images and copy them to make more prints – NO!! All portraits are copyrighted, making it illegal to copy all or any part of your portraits without the permission of Mikel. Individuals caught copying any image without permission can receive harsh penalties.
5. Everyone has fun getting their senior portraits done at Mikel’s - All right you got me on that one. That is my job. To make you look and feel your best. So your senior portraits will be one of the many highlights of your senior year.